808 Home Inspections LLC provides Full Home Inspections for buyers and Pre-listing Home Inspections for seller’s.
You, the home buyer, can avoid a costly mistake by purchasing a home in need of major repairs by having a Professional Home Inspector perform a Full Home Inspection. An inspection may uncover major issues that are not noticeable by the buyer. You are making a major investment and it is important to understand exactly what you are purchasing. You may use the home inspection report to negotiate a credit, have seller fix any deficiencies before purchase, purchase the home as is, or walk away if issues seem too problematic. Protect your investment and be informed before you buy.
You, the seller, will gain knowledge of your home before you list your property on the market by having a Pre-listing Home Inspection. You will learn from experience first hand of what a home inspector evaluates and what he/she may find. You may correct all minor and major problems and avoid any surprises that may come up when the buyer gets a home inspection completed. You will be able adjust your asking price if you are not willing to make certain repairs. Be ahead of the game and in control; know upfront if your home has any major problems.
We will perform a thorough noninvasive visual inspection of accessible major systems and components of the home in Honolulu County, Oahu. The exterior and interior from the roof to the foundation will be carefully evaluated.
Systems Inspected Include:
- Structures: foundation, floors, walls, ceiling and roof
- Roofing: roofing material, drainage, penetrations, flashing
- Exterior: wall coverings, flashings, trims, doors, windows, decks, balconies, patios
- Electrical: main panel, service entrance conductors, outlets, switches, fixtures
- Heating/Cooling Systems: installed heating and A/C equipment, distribution system, vents
- Plumbing: water supply, water heater, fixtures, faucets, visible piping
- Interior: walls, ceilings, floors, steps, rails, doors, windows, installed appliances, garage
- Appliances: refrigerator, ovens, ranges, microwaves, waste disposal, washer, dryer
- Insulation: insulation and ventilation of attics and foundations
An easy to read comprehensive inspection report with colored photos will be delivered by email to you within 24 hours.
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards online or on-site.